InventHelp Inventions https://animepicksblogs.wordpress.com/2019/03/13/the-hidden-facts-about-help-for-inventors-uncovered-by-an-old-pro/. Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of this reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that no matter how to patent good understanding you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a complete collection of services not looking to add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar products and that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they write a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to consider the risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.